The problem that you are describing is generally related to a slower internet connection. Please use a stable internet connection to view the videos. Also if you record the time that the video stops, you can resume where you left off once your internet is restored.
Articles in this section
- I can't access my account in the new Innerversity.
- How can I play courses at 2x the speed?
- I've watched all Sevan Bomar's videos, why should I join the Innerversity?
- Is the Innerversity a good investment?
- What happens if I miss the live Innerversity and/or Ambassador course?
- Will the Innerversity enrollment tuition stay the same?
- With Innerversity Kits what does Good, Better, Best mean?
- Is the Innerversity Course refundable?
- How do I access my Innerversity course?
- The Innerversity video stops and won't play through.