Yes, the most effective carrier for the cell salt mineral remedy to reach the cells of the body is lactose. These amounts are very meager since each salt is about the size of .25 cm. There is a bit of confusion about lactose. Since most people are not chemist when they hear the word lactose it is immediately thought that "lactose is bad". Lactose is a carrier. "Carriers" are responsible for getting the element into the proper parts of the system.
Articles in this section
- What are Bio-chemical Cell Salts?
- Is there any research on biochemical cell salts?
- How can I do a Cell Salt Zodiacal Analysis?
- Can I take the Cell Salts and Colloidals together?
- How do I find the right Cell Salt for my issue?
- What are the general Bio-Chemical Cell Salt dosages?
- Do I need to buy both the BioPlasma 6x and the Biochemical Cell Salt Kit?
- What should I not do with Bio-Chemical Cell Salts?
- Can I overdose on Bio-Chemical Cell Salts?
- Is there a Cell Salt for hair loss?