Yes, in fact, many colloidal combinations work well together. We recommend taking colloids separately first to gauge their individual effects on your system. Then proceed in administering different combinations daily. Make sure you do not exceed 1.5 tablespoons a day of total combined fluid.
Articles in this section
- How do I know what Colloid to use?
- Are Colloidals safe for pregnancy?
- How long can you keep Monatomics and Colloidals in storage?
- Are any of your Colloids not ideal for nebulizing?
- What does Colloidal Gold do?
- What does Colloidal Iridium do?
- What does Colloidal Platinum do?
- What does Colloidal Copper do?
- What does Colloidal Silver do?
- What does Colloidal Zinc do?