No, not at all. Tibetan Medicine recommends foods that are ideal for your body and mind and not as per any ‘ism’. While Tibetan Medicine sings the praises of healthy seasonal vegetarian diet; it similarly prescribes meats of several animals, fishes, and birds. What you eat depends upon on which food serves you the most for what you wish to achieve.
Articles in this section
- What is Tibetan Medicine?
- Can Tibetan Medicine help improve my health?
- What does Semde do?
- What does Tibetan Blood Purifier do?
- What does Agar 35 do?
- What does Bimala do?
- What does Jing Builder do?
- What does Chulen do?
- Can Tibetan Medicine help with depression and other mental conditions?
- Do I have to be a vegetarian to take Tibetan Medicine?