Etherium is a naturally occurring monatomic in powder form. It has been purified by age on an ancient seabed in an area where geologists have determined a meteorite impact took place at least 12,000 years ago. This impact generated intensive heat producing an abundance of natural monatomic elements.
Articles in this section
- What are Etheriums?
- What is the difference between Etheriums and Monatomics?
- Can I mix Etheriums with Colloids?
- What does Etherium Gold do?
- What does Aulterra do?
- What does Etherium Black do?
- What does Etherium Pink do?
- What does Etherium Red do?
- Is there any research about Etheriums?
- What are the dosages for Etheriums?