The same dosages apply for all colloidal solutions. 1 tablespoon per day in the morning before breakfast. Dosages are not to exceed 1.5 tablespoons of colloidal liquid daily. You can also take colloids via nebulizer, this has been proven to be the most effective way of administering colloids to the body.
Articles in this section
- How do I know what Colloid to use?
- Are Colloidals safe for pregnancy?
- How long can you keep Monatomics and Colloidals in storage?
- Are any of your Colloids not ideal for nebulizing?
- What does Colloidal Gold do?
- What does Colloidal Iridium do?
- What does Colloidal Platinum do?
- What does Colloidal Copper do?
- What does Colloidal Silver do?
- What does Colloidal Zinc do?