Zeta Potential is a scientific term used to describe the electrokinetic capacity (or tolerance) of heterogeneous solutions. It's often used to measure the molecular stability of chemical compounds in order to increase their normal shelf-life.
Articles in this section
- What are the crystals for each Chakra?
- What does each frequency do?
- Does your Solfeggio flutes come with a case?
- The Cymatic Software: am I able to feed a sound into the program, eg a vocal sound?
- Is the Cymatic Software a digital download?
- Why are negative hydrogen ions important?
- What is Mindful Clothing?
- What is Zeta Potential and what are its benefits?
- What is Orgone Energy?
- T-shirt Sizing Chart