Zeta Potential is a scientific term used to describe the electrokinetic capacity (or tolerance) of heterogeneous solutions. It's often used to measure the molecular stability of chemical compounds in order to increase their normal shelf-life.
Articles in this section
- What are the crystals for each Chakra?
- What does each frequency do?
- What size is the flute on your sound sample?
- Does your Solfeggio flutes come with a case?
- The Cymatic Software: am I able to feed a sound into the program, eg a vocal sound?
- The Cymatic Software is this a digital download?
- Why are Negative Hydrogen Ions important?
- What is Mindful Clothing?
- What is Zeta Potential and what are its benefits?
- Why do these Synergy Crystals appear different than those in the photo?