Negatively charged hydrogen ions are basically a form of super antioxidant. Unlike regular antioxidants, they fully neutralize free radicals without producing additional free radicals, or other toxic byproducts.
Articles in this section
- What are the crystals for each Chakra?
- What does each frequency do?
- Does your Solfeggio flutes come with a case?
- The Cymatic Software: am I able to feed a sound into the program, eg a vocal sound?
- Is the Cymatic Software a digital download?
- Why are negative hydrogen ions important?
- What is Mindful Clothing?
- What is Zeta Potential and what are its benefits?
- What is Orgone Energy?
- T-shirt Sizing Chart