These traditional Cell Salts contain lactose since that is the carrier. There are some lactose free Cell Salts out there but the potency and effect differ, so for now we will stick with what we have.
Articles in this section
- What are Bio-chemical Cell Salts?
- Is there any research on biochemical cell salts?
- How do I do the Cell Salt Zodiacal Analysis?
- Can I take the Cell Salts plus Colloidals (Silica & Platinum) together, or is it recommended to take them separately?
- Are your Cell Salts lactose free?
- How do I find the right Cell Salt for my issue?
- What are the general Bio-Chemical Cell Salt dosages?
- Do I need to buy both the BioPlasma 6x and the Biochemical Cell Salt Kit?
- What should I not do with Bio-Chemical Cell Salts?
- Can I overdose on Bio-Chemical Cell Salts?