There are no restrictions on taking those products together. We suggest you alternate the time they are consumed. For example, when you take a particular cell salt on a given day based on the ailment, take the Colloidal of choice at night before bed. The next day take the other Colloidal in the morning and the Cell Salt at night. You can mix it up as you wish.
Articles in this section
- What are Bio-chemical Cell Salts?
- Is there any research on biochemical cell salts?
- How can I do a Cell Salt Zodiacal Analysis?
- Can I take the Cell Salts and Colloidals together?
- How do I find the right Cell Salt for my issue?
- What are the general Bio-Chemical Cell Salt dosages?
- Do I need to buy both the BioPlasma 6x and the Biochemical Cell Salt Kit?
- What should I not do with Bio-Chemical Cell Salts?
- Can I overdose on Bio-Chemical Cell Salts?
- Is there a Cell Salt for hair loss?