Typically, there is a 6 month to 1 year shelf life/expiration date for Colloidals and Monatomics depending upon storage conditions. You should store the elements in a cool dark environment.
Articles in this section
- How do I know what Colloid to use?
- Are Colloidals safe for pregnancy?
- How long can you keep Monatomics and Colloidals in storage?
- Are any of your Colloids not ideal for nebulizing?
- What does Colloidal Gold do?
- What does Colloidal Iridium do?
- What does Colloidal Platinum do?
- What does Colloidal Copper do?
- What does Colloidal Silver do?
- What does Colloidal Zinc do?