With regards to nebulizing monatomic liquids we advise that you refrain from trying modes of administration other than what is specified which is (O) orally. Administration directions can be found on the label.
Articles in this section
- What are Monatomics?
- Is there any concern over your Monoatomic solution's exposure to air/oxidation?
- Is there an order or specific times that Monatomics need to be taken?
- Can Monatomics be ingested with a Nebulizer?
- What makes your Liquid Monatomics different?
- How do I take Monatomics?
- Have your Monatomics been tested?
- How are your Liquid Monatomics procured?
- How can something that is "non-local" affect me?
- Why are Liquid Monatomics so expensive?