No, you can take them in combination at any time you choose. It is best to follow the instructions about administration procedures found on the label.
Articles in this section
- What are Monatomics?
- Is there any concern over your Monoatomic solution's exposure to air/oxidation?
- Is there an order or specific times that Monatomics need to be taken?
- Can Monatomics be ingested with a Nebulizer?
- What makes your Liquid Monatomics different?
- How do I take Monatomics?
- Have your Monatomics been tested?
- How are your Liquid Monatomics procured?
- How can something that is "non-local" affect me?
- Why are Liquid Monatomics so expensive?